Monday, December 8, 2008
Party, Party, Party
Ok so it's been quite a while since I've posted something. Things have been busy now that I actually have jobs :) Not that I'm complaining!! I really like my new company though. I get along with everyone very well. Last weekend my company had a holiday party on Saturday. Unfortunately, that was the same night as Jeff's Yahoo party. Luckily we were able to attend both (mine just for cocktails). It was nice to have Jeff meet my coworkers - now he can picture who I'm talking about. I was disappointed I couldn't stay longer and felt bad leaving early, but we had a blast at the Yahoo party. It was Las Vegas themed! The decorations were crazy - I couldn't believe how detailed they were! They had Luxor, Caear's Palace, Treasure's Island, and the Elvis wedding chapel. :) It was fun! Unfortunately we couldn't really gamble much because all of the seats were taken (the company gave us fake money to play around with)! It was pretty crowded. Anyway, I can't really write much more - I have GOT to go to sleep. I'm going to be so sleepy in the morning. Enjoy the pictures at the link above. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment