Things have been very busy here! I just recently asked my manager at Bath and Body Works to have a more regulated schedule. Now I only work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays! This definitely makes it a lot easier to plan things.
Jeff and I just got back from a trip to Atlanta. We were in town for Rebecca and John's wedding (congrats guys!). It was so much fun to hang out with everyone, but I wish we had more time to spend there. We're going back to Georgia at the end of May for Stephanie's wedding. I'm so excited! It's in Savannah and I'm a bridesmaid. It's going to be so beautiful. :) Luckily it is during Memorial Day weekend so I won't have to take an extra day off! We're also taking a long vacation in July - going to Jamaica, then Miami, and back to California. Very exciting summer we have planned. :)
Anyway, short post...but thought I would let you all know that we're doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment