So nothing really important has been going on but just thought I would say hi and let you all know that we are doing well. I'm excited about the trips we will be taking over the summer. First we are going to Savannah, GA, for my friend, Stephanie's, wedding. It should be beautiful! Savannah has so much history. I'm looking forward to seeing the town and also family and friends at the same time. :) I am a bridesmaid and finally bought the dress last weekend. Beginning of July we will be taking a vacation to Jamaica!! Super psyched about this. I've never been and have always wanted to go. We'll be meeting up with our Atlanta friends, Matt and Laurie. We're staying at the same resort so it should be a lot of fun!! :) On our way back to California we will be making a stop off in Miami to visit Jeff's family too! So yeah, lots of travelling the next couple months.
I would love to hear about everyone else's summer plans. Keep me updated on what you plan to do. :)
with love,
~Laura
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment