Today I was offered a job and I accepted! :) They want me to start right away so I plan to start this coming Monday. The company is called Western Technology Investment and they are well respected in the Bay Area. I will be working as an Administrative Assistant. I met quite a few people when I interviewed at the office and everyone was very friendly. I ALSO just started a seasonal sales associate job with Bath and Body Works at the nearby mall. The employees there are really nice as well and I love their products so it has been a pretty fun environment!
Regarding Jeff's health, he has been feeling much better and has slowly been going off the Vicadin. We have a doctor's check up appointment tomorrow and I'm sure that will go smoothly. I am so glad he isn't in that terrible pain anymore. Hopefully this will end our hospital visits for quite a while!! :)
Time for bed, but just wanted to share the good news.
love,
~Laura
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Laura! Glad to see Jeff doing better as well!
Post a Comment