Very glad that the weekend is here! Jeff and I have some fun stuff planned. We want to go to the mall to get some football jerseys. We don't have cable so we have to go to the local bar in order to watch football - and we want to support our players! :) Today is Soni's birthday and we are going to her party later tonight. Tomorrow is alllll football - should be fun. :)
Yesterday I had another interview. It is with a staffing firm for social work/mental health candidates (www.drg.com). The people were very friendly and I think I would enjoy the job. They also have an amazing view of the bay. Only problem is that it is in the city of South San Francisco - which is 45 minutes driving/1 hour 1/2 public transit. That was a little farther than I had planned to work. I really enjoyed the people though. They said they would let me know by the end of next week...so we'll see.
Time to get ready for the day! Hope everyone has a great weekend :)
~Laura
P.S. - I posted four albums of pictures from our trip and our apartment on Facebook yesterday. If you want to see them, just go to:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016816&l=17bbd&id=53300428
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016823&l=5576e&id=53300428
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016824&l=02f26&id=53300428
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016827&l=2c2ef&id=53300428
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment