Friday, September 26, 2008

San Francisco this weekend?

Jeff and I are thinking about going to San Francisco tomorrow and sight-seeing. Last time I went Jeff couldn't go because he was sick. Well today and yesterday I've been sick...so hopefully that won't interfere with any plans.

I still have no job - I hate it. It's starting to get really boring now that the apt is all set up and there's not much else for me to do. I have been going to interviews though - just no luck on actually getting an offer. Next week I'm going to visit a recruiter so they can help me find a job too. A few days ago I took a series of tests for a School Office Coordinator position. They narrow everyone down after the tests to see who to interview. Crossing my fingers! At this rate, I'll be going to Crystal's wedding before I even start working. Which is good and bad...good b/c I wouldn't be using up 'vacation days.' I am very excited about seeing family and going to the wedding. Can't wait! :) I finally got the bridesmaid dress hemmed - three layers of hemming taking about 6 inches off of every layer. I really like the color and style of the dress! And I LOVE the shoes that Crystal is having us wear. They are so darn cute and they were super cheap - like 25 dollars at Target! I can't wait to see her and John! They are so cute together :)

Annnyway, I better get to more job searching.

~Laura

No comments: