Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting More Into a Routine

Ok, things have been so crazy around here that I haven't had time to email, call people, or write letters. I hate that. It makes it worse that California law doesn't let you talk on the phone when you are driving...which is when I usually call people. But I haven't really been driving much anyway because everything is walking distance from our apartment. Anyway, everything is finally unpacked and everything important is taken care of (getting the car registered, changing my driver's license, etc.), which means I can concentrate on applying to jobs and take a chill pill.

My mom came over this weekend and she helped me decorate and move things around in my apartment. I'm more of an auditory person and my mom is more visual, so she can rearrange furniture in her mind more than I can. Everything looks great! I'm actually going to post pictures now :)

Jeff seems to be enjoying his job. His team hasn't had much time to train him since he has been there so things are a little stressful for him. I'm sure everything will be fine though :)

Anyway, I plan on posting pictures on flickr. I might include a few on this blog, but if you want to see more pics, go to our flickr account. I'll send out an email about that later.

~Laura

No comments: