Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's been a long weekend...

It turns out my cold ended up getting worse before Saturday. Friday night Jeff and i went to a German restaurant with Josh, Soni, and Josh's parents. The first time we met his parents - they are really nice :) The restaurant had a band playing outside and they were all dressed up to celebrate Oktoberfest. Unfortunately Jeff and I had to leave early because my cold was really making me feel weak and tired. Needless to say, Jeff and I didn't go to San Francisco, but we decided to try and go NEXT Saturday...so we'll see. Jeff and I did get to spend a short time with Luna (Josh and Soni's golden retriever). She's still a puppy but almost fully grown. She is such a sweetie!!! She does know us that well but she still behaved wonderfully. We had to take her to her doggie daycare since Josh and Soni went to Napa Valley with his parents for the day. I'm gonna include a picture of Luna so everyone can see how adorable she is :)

I slept almost all of Saturday and I think that helped a little. We watched 'Big' after dinner and I forgot how sweet that movie was...I can't believe how young Tom Hanks looked. Today Jeff and I just hung around the apartment and Jeff kept up with fantasy football stats. So it's been a very low-key weekend. I do plan on calling a LOT of people tomorrow though. Since I've been sick since around Wednesday, I haven't really had much energy to call people and get into much of a conversation. Other than that I don't really have plans tomorrow except for scrapbook stuff and job searching. Getting a tad bored...

~Laura

No comments: